Partners of Excellence Program
ESTABLISHING THE PARTNERS OF EXCELLENCE PROGRAM
A visitor’s experience with accommodation services, food and beverage services, furniture stores and points of interest are the key areas that affect our reputation and credibility as a destination. We want to generate a positive word-of-mouth endorsement from our visitors. It is important we work together to ensure all guests have a positive experience. As the High Point Convention and Visitors Bureau continues to promote High Point and the surrounding areas, it is critical that we direct visitors to venues that are committed to providing excellent service, quality, and food and beverage products to ensure guests have a memorable experience.
Benefits within the PARTNERS OF EXCELLENCE Program
The Partners of Excellence Program is a group of local providers who are committed to providing a high level of quality and service. Benefits to partnering with the High Point CVB are:
- Members will be included in all marketing and sales efforts provided by the Convention and Visitors Bureau.
- Information on Partners of Excellence members will be accessible in our Visitor Center; including featured listings on the interactive kiosks, CVB website, and incorporated into the Sales Collateral which will be distributed throughout the area and mailed to event groups coming to High Point.
- Hotels will have access to all High Point leads.
- Members will have the opportunity to be featured on the large map, specifically designed for our Visitors Center for a one-time fee of $250. This is not available to organizations that are not Partners of Excellence members.
- Members will have an opportunity to participate in the HPCVB coupon promotion “Passport to Savings”
- Members will have the opportunity and will be encouraged to attend tradeshows, promoting High Point to meeting planners
- To help our local food and beverage venues, the High Point Convention and Visitors Bureau offers ServSafe classes during the year. Our instructor is from the Guilford County Health Department and provides the newest instruction to our attendees.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE Partners of Excellence PROGRAM
To be included in the Partners of Excellence Program, you must first complete an application signed by the provider or General Manager, along with photo-copies of permits, licenses and certification. Your application will then be reviewed and you will be notified of the results. You will be presented with a certificate to proudly display in your establishment. (Please see requirements outlined in the contract.)
Upcoming ServSafe Classes
July 18, 2019
November 14, 2019
To register, click here.
All classes will be held from 8:30 a.m. - 5p.m.