Saturday, September 02 -
Sunday, September 03, 2017
Oak Hollow Festival Park
1841 Eastchester Dr.
High Point, NC 27265
Cost: Single Day Tickets (Saturday or Sunday)
• General Admission: $65.00 (bring your lawn chairs)
• Reserved general admission ticket $80.00 (bring your own lawn chairs)
• At-the-Door: $80.00 (bring your own lawn chairs)
• Group Purchase: $55.00 each (20 ticket minimum)
• VIP: $130.00
• VIP-At-the-Door: $140.00
Two Day Tickets (Saturday and Sunday Combined)
• General Admission: $115 (bring your own lawn chairs)
• Reserved general admission ticket $140.00 (bring your own lawn chairs)
• Group Purchase: $100 (minimum purchase 20 tickets)
• VIP: $225
There’s a Jazz Festival in High Point, NC? Yes, there is a jazz festival in High Point, NC! It happens every year over Labor Day Weekend. It is one of the best weekend getaways to celebrate the closing holiday of the summer.
This music festival emanates relaxing ambiance because of its choice location. You can’t help but relax when you’re at Oak Hollow Festival Park in High Point. It is one of the best settings of most all music festivals. Then, there’s food galore.
There is also a very special positive atmosphere that permeates throughout the crowd. It’s the people factor. The people who attend are one of the best features of the Coltrane Jazz Festival. People from varied backgrounds and residences, having fun while enjoying the surroundings, dancing, sharing, talking…just hanging out. Gates open at 3:00pm.
Saturday's Lineup includes: Gerald Albright, Jonathan Butler, Eddie Palmieri, Robert Randolph and the Family Band, Matthew Whitaker, and the Coltrane Jazz Youth Workshop
Sunday's Lineup includes: Special EFX, Spyro Gyra, Alexis Morrast, Branford Marsalis and Joey Calderazzo
(336) 812-5299 | www.coltranejazzfest.com